St. Peter Catholic School
ST. PETER CATHOLIC SCHOOL
A faith filled community serves families who reside in North St. Paul, Oakdale, Maplewood, Woodbury, and surrounding communities.
We are part of a larger parish community that welcomes and invites all interested families to join. We have an extended day program that provides a nurturing, safe environment for our students before and after school.
A preschool through eighth grade education based on Christian values offer a full curriculum including Religion, language arts, math, hands-on science, Spanish, art, technology, music, physical education and more! Our Catholic faith is taught in Religion class and is integrated throughout the day.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have more questions or if you would like to schedule a school visit.
Saint Peter Catholic School Community, grounded in Catholic Tradition, forms students into critical thinkers, virtuous leaders, and living saints.
|Critical Thinkers:||Virtuous Leaders:||Living Saints:|
|Integrate faith and reason.||Honor each person’s dignity and foster the individual potential of all.||Pursue all things for the glory of God.|
|Learn everything and keep what is true, good, and beautiful.||Cultivate habits which form lifelong virtues.||Follow Christ to experience the fullness of life.|
St. Peter Catholic School provides an unequalled educational setting where:
- Students are able to enhance their faith life by participating in daily prayer, weekly Mass, parish activities, faith-based retreats, and other spiritual opportunities.
- Students are not only challenged but are given the individual attention they deserve because of our small class sizes.
- Students are nurtured in a safe, structured learning environment where they can develop their spirituality and character.
- Students learn from our great faculty, of which, two-thirds hold masters or advanced degrees.
- Families who desire a Catholic education, but are unable to pay the full cost, may apply to receive monies from the assistance fund.
- Students and families feel welcome and at home!